Wednesday 19 August 2015

Artist Mummy

Artist Mummy Blog

I realise that being an artist myself I tend to involve my children in art projects when they tell me "I'm bored!" I know how to do it, I have the materials on hand. The result is I'm unintentionally training little artists.

I have made a resolution to read the blogs of sporty mummys and scientific mummys, so I can do a wider veriaty of projects with my kids, so it is only fair I start this blog to share my art projects with you sporty mummys out there.

I haven't gone into much written explanation on how you do our projects. Mostly I think you can just look at the pictures for ideas and then do your own version - this is an ideas blog, not step by step instructions.

I hope you enjoy it.

Best, Kirsteen

www.enchantedtextiledesign.com

I let my daughter paint all over these canvases then worked in black (flower shapes) on top of her background when they were dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment